Read our Terms & Conditions
By using our website Scam-numbers.com, you must agree to the terms of service below. Please read carefully the terms and conditions outlined below, and please note that you must agree with all of the terms below in order to use our service.
Scam-numbers.com is a community driven website that helps internet users to identify a nuisance, scam or fraud phone call before it's too late. Most of the content on our website is provided by our users or is generated from freely and publicly available information on other websites.
PLEASE NOTE: The numbers reviewed on our website can belong to well intended genuine US companies, yet the scammers can fake it on your mobile screen and pretend to call you from that number - please note that if a number is reported here on this site, or called you and tried to scam you, it doesn't mean that the company behind that number is a scam company - it simply means that the number might be faked to induce you in error - DON'T ASSOCIATE THE COMPANY THAT ACTUALLY OWNS THE PHONE NUMBER WITH THE ACTUAL CALL. By using our website and reading our reviews, you strictly agree that you aknowledge and understand this.
US COMPANIES - FIGHTING FAKE REVIEWS: If you are a US based company or person and have received a negative review on our site that you think is fake or defamatory, please do get in touch with at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll arrange for a manual and comprehensive review of your profile/your company and the comment left on your phone number. Please include in your email:
- The phone number that has been reported on our site
- Your name
- Your company name (if applies)
- Your/your company address
- The reason why you think that the review is fake
Definition of terms
In the document below, "We", or "we" refers to the website Scam-numbers.com and it's owners.
In the document below, "the website", "The website", "Our website", "our website", "This website", "this website", refers to the website Scam-numbers.com and it's owners.
In the document below, "You", "you", "Your", "your", refers to you, the user currently using Scam-numbers.com and any service provided by Scam-numbers.com and it's owners.
By using our website, you strictly agree that We are not liable for:
- Any damage or loss as a result of you using the information found on our website.
- Any damage or loss as a result of you using the information NOT found on our website.
- Any damage or loss as a result of our website being unavailable or offline.
- Any damage or loss as a result of you providing us with any personal or non-personal information through our website.
- Any damage or loss as a result of you using or not using this website, in any ways.
- Any damage or loss as a result of a comment or a phone number being listed illegally on this website by other users.
- Any damage or loss as a result of a comment or a phone number being listed illegally on this website by other you.
- Any damage or loss as a result of you visiting a third-party website that this website links to.
- Any damage or loss as a result of you calling a phone number the is enlisted on this website.
- Any damage or loss as a result of you taking or not taking any action or decision that was made based on any content found on this website - this includes any review, rating, phone number, or suggestion aimed or not aimed directly at you.
Phone number reviews on our website
Our phone number reviews that you can see on each number-page are generated by both our pool of thousands of users, and our admin team. The way our Admin team generates the comments is that we manually conduct a comprehensive online research on a selected range of phone numbers, and based on what we have found and what other people are saying about a certain number on the web (we manually study other people's reactions and reviews on forums and other phone number reviews websites), we'll post a review that summarizes the findings, under the identity of a third party persona, as if the admin would have experienced the phone call himself/herself. For example, if our review admin team finds out that people say about a number on the web that it's an IRS related scam, we'll post a comment like: "Just received this phone call, and an Indian guy threatened me that I'll be arrested for unpaid tax". This approach will help our users find better and more comprehensive information on the given numbers and associate with the comment, and will help our user base be more informed about the nature of the phone calls. We never ever copy comments from other websites word by word, but we create our own version of the story, based on our online research on any given number.
Accuracy of the reviews on our site
Just like with everything else in this world, our users or our number review Admin team can sometimes be wrong. That's why we suggest that our reviews sometimes could be inaccurate (just like on any other similar website), and you should be careful with any decision you make based on what you read on our website. Do not make any decisions based on what you read on this site, and we strongly emphasise that by using our website you aknowledge and agree that we will not be liable for any damage you might experience (whether it's financial or any other nature), and we strongly state that you must treat our content and reviews just as an opinion, and not as a suggestion that will influence your decisions. By using our website, you strictly agree to this.
Any data that you submit to our website, will instantly become public.
Any data that you submit to our website, can and will be used on other, third-party partner websites and web/mobile application.
We hold the right to approve or disapprove any comment or information submitted by you or any user on this website.
We hold the right to suspend our website and service at any time
We hold the right to block any user, IP address, IP network, or any location
We hold the right to suspend the service for any reason, to any specific user.